Friday, April 9, 2010

McNabb



McNabb is the new Redskins QB. Let's skip all the whys and hows and get right to the heart of the matter--we need to have a reconciliation council forgiveness thing like they've had in Rwanda in order for this to make this work. Let's begin.



Donovan, I'll go first. Remember back in November 2000 when I flew home for Thanksgiving and to watch the Redskins beat the crap out of your fledgling Eagles team? Remember, when we had you totally bottled up for a sack, and then you faked the shit out of Mark Carrier on scramble, and scored a touchdown? The Redskins lost that game, it damaged our playoff chances, and it was really all your fault. Do you have anything to say about that?



Donovan: I'm really, really sorry. So sorry.



Me: OK. OK. Thank you. Your turn.



Donovan: Alright, do you remember in January of 2002, I was trying to get my team within one score of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Championship Game, and I threw an intereception to Ronde Barber that was returned for a touchdown, and you started laughing like a crazed hyena, and exclaimed that "this is one of the greatest moments in Redskins history?" That kind of hurt my feelings.



Me: I mean, that was kind of uncalled for. Look, I was pleased with the results, but I suppose I could have been a little more sympathetic. So, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment